Customs

Ayu
Ayu Fanni
Asked on February 04, 2021
Whom can I address to if my goods did not pass the custom?

All replies 5

• Juan Lima
    Answered on October 20, 2022
    Did it help?
    0 0

Try to find the reason why is frozen. Usually, a document is missing. So you can ask the second party of the deal to send it to you. It's easy with Export Portal.

Did it help?
    0 0
    • There are no comments yet, Sign in and be the first to comment.
  • Paul Brown
    Answered on May 15, 2022
    Did it help?
    0 0

You will need to know the reason for stopping your goods at the customs. Get acquainted with Export Portal's Library (https://www.exportportal.com/library_international_standards) , there is a lot of useful info there. Also, keep in mind that you can always message the party you are trading with on Export Portal, in case you need documentation from their side.

Did it help?
    0 0
  • Burac Narinc
    Answered on August 19, 2021
    Did it help?
    0 0

Before importing or exporting goods, check the section from the platform, where they have listed all the prohibited items in your country, it is very helpful and you will be more sure that the products you want to buy are safe and secure. Also check the “Customs Performance” section from EP Library, to see the documents required in your country to pass the customs.

Did it help?
    0 0
  • Wendy Wu
    Answered on April 11, 2021
    Did it help?
    0 0

Last time I made an order, my products were stopped at the customs because there was a document missing. We have discussed with the seller on EP and he sent me the required document. So, everything was successfully imported into the country.

Did it help?
    0 0
  • Ruslan Obukhov
    Answered on February 25, 2021
    Did it help?
    0 0

First of all find the problem, why the products did not pass the customs, and afterward discuss the issue with all the parties involved in the order process and how to solve it.

Did it help?
    0 0